Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 November 2011

Remembering you Yo..


Tk tk tk tk tk tk tk
sound of rain...
hmm.. really heavy rain outside i couldnt go out..
My mom ban me, She scared i would get sick..
Sorry Yo i couldnt cme to ur hme..
Sorry i couldnt cme to ur party..
Hope u happy there n wish u all the best :)
Mind of 6 years old girl


Tk tk tk tk tk tk
sound of knock
smeone knck my door..
seen a women n a boy
:O Yo?? In the rain,he cme to my hme left his party :O WOW
whats wrng wth him ~_~''
He cme wth his nanny
brought a present n food :O
for what??
Confusing of 6 years old girl

"Why u dint cme??" Yo asked
"My mom ban me,cos rain :)"The girl try to smile wth sorry feeling
"its ok,this for u" Yo said
"Im sorry yo :)" the girl said
Conversation of 6 years old girl with 7 years old boy
 
to be continue tomm
late redy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment