Total Pageviews

Friday 20 January 2012

Tears become pearls

I woke up with the good feeling n then woke up my bro too..
Cos he had morning class too today..
N then took a bath just picked any clothes n wear it..
Very lazy to do anything..
just made pony tail in my hair n went to college..
but eits..
b4 i went .. while i took my pocket money my mom said that my aunts said im ugly now..
n im not looked like indian..
in the period time n heared smone talked about u in back n even all of my lovely people n plus my mom or my grandpa dint protect me..
it was really mde my heart broke
n really i was cry too much today..
btw im really unlike cry in front others ~_~'' 
huft.. but Nisa the gal was i mentioned yest had same case wth me
ha n she was absent from his class cos of that..
n we shre our bad mood n feelings n crazy :D
hahahaha so im not regret cos my famm..
its help my friend easier heart to be good :D
n after that we full in laugh..
Everyday is the best..
My Friends are my partof happiness..
they took half :D
Thank You Father cos always make my tears become pearls..
n it's really pay off with my friends's happiness :D cos im be happy too <3


PS: nothing happen without meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment