Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 May 2011

Let me be myself 2

I always know we learned from mistaken..
We learned from experience..
We learned from regret

But today i felt,believed,n understood it..

N power of pray really big coz power of God is the greatest..
He is the best n always be..
Give ur hand n He will hold until end..
Walk with Him n He will give u right way
All badness will produce goodness if with Him..
cos all the good things,sweet things,amazing things n the best things are from Him ,His mine n for Him..
r u want to be part of Him??
close ur eyes n say this from ur heart I love u with all of my heart,all of my soul and all of mind.. n I love others like i love myself >_<adapt it faith it,fell it ,believe it n understand it or not u will feel the real of happiness..
may peaceful of God always fulfill u..
think it positively if u think positive the proof is u will ask God in every single things of ur life ;) just do it if u not believe it n u will know :)

cos He is the loyal Father n the best Father who is always want n does the best for His child :)

Gbu forever

No comments:

Post a Comment