Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 May 2011

Let me be myself

Long time ago,i decided the biggest mistaken..
I just surrender..
That time i still a child,my voice was never listened..
But until now i have became adult,my voice still heard as child..
n my responsibility already became a grandma ..
so ridiculous..
I keep strong,but just now i really scare to just surrender to fate anymore..
I'm sorry God really sorry..
I just can't be front with this anymore..
but i still hope,believe n faith it..
You always hold my hand..
I know we learn from mistaken n our experience..
Really hard Father to defend our opinion..
but I know with u all is good >_<

please don't ever let me alone,without u I'm nothing..
please all my decision with Your permission
bless all people surround me to be wise n love in You..
Let we all always happy in U..
Make them to trust n let me be myself..
enough for all decision they made for me until now,just let only between U n me :)

I give this all to Your Hand..
Happen what Your want..
Cos Your r the best and always be the best forever..
thank you Father
I'm sorry really sorry :'(
Lend me Your strong,calm,love,happiness n all weapon i need to fight with this life..
Hope we all can back to U just like we are from u :)
Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment