Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011

Recycle

I'm sorry my blog..
I really not use u fully..
for today I'll start my blog from me..
n for all the readers just sorry n sorry..
I just don't want all be myself..
Inspire just from myself..
Recycle my blog >_<''

You also cant try to make one yours blog n don't care others just say what you want to say,that's will make u really peaceful at lease make you heart feel lighter..
Life just once,do it as long you not hurt anyone
Actually all our experience are similar not exactly same..
but if u try to share your experience with other you will know it..

Life is life..
With smile cry happiness sadness suffer prosperity n all that without that Life never be Life..
Thats are the greats amazing n also awful of life..
So contradict actually because there are opposite we can be more appreciate..

Example We never appreciate Laugh without cry ..
huahhaha..
Life also about learn n learn don't ever be tired..
When u stop learn that's means u start u heaven or hell >_<''
Are u want heaven love "learn"
Are u want hell hate "learn"

Don't confuse..because actually you can feel heaven or hell now in this earth you no need to die..
No body know future..
Just believe your deepest heart..

He never wrong..
Just example; have u tried when u first lie your heart feel uncomfortable??
but if u did mistake again n again your deepest heart also have covered with that..

but He not go anywhere He still inside your heart just waiting you to listen again..
He only the one guarantee really love u,because He is your heart,part of you...

Don't ever be tired to recycle yourself ,because for what you learned if u never adapt it :)
Word "late" is never in dictionary of good things >_<''
always think positive guys make your heart smile..
Gbu always..


No comments:

Post a Comment